These geese and their four goslings are walking through Evanston, crossing streets and avoiding dogs, on their way to Lake Michigan. The goslings were born on a rooftop deck, six stories up. They followed their parents to the ground, jumping and then gliding before landing in some bushes. The family then set out for the lake.
- Yeah. 773-580-4130 11 months ago
- #kidpit Why save a dog or cat from a shelter when you could buy one at a pet store or from a breeder? Here's why.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- RT @ALDF: Read Luke's story and see how you can take part in National Justice For Animals Week 2017. aldf.us/2kSVlQg https://t.co/Y… 1 year ago
- RT @NWSChicago: Rockford, IL high on Wed: 70° Rockford, IL current wind chill: 7° #BundleUp 1 year ago
- RT @cnnross: #BREAKING: CNN, other news organizations blocked from attending White House gaggle 1 year ago